Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tough month....

I'm sorry there hasn't been more blogging action lately, but March is a crazy, crazy month. So far I've worked 19 hockey games at the X this month, some of which have run late into the night, and I have five games left over the next eight days. Throw in some other business, and I'm just a little short of time at the keyboard.

Several regulars have written to ask about my reaction to the health care bill, so here it is in a nutshell: Forget about it. The courts are going to throw out huge chunks of it, and the next Congress is going to roll back some other parts, and in the end, a few years from now, we'll have some reasonable reforms that include serious tort reform, and this bill and the dishonest, cynical, back-door dealing that created it will be a distant memory.

I'm looking forward to reading the names of 40-60 defeated Democrat congressmen in November.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tim!! Just the 'shot in the arm' I needed - as I've been pretty low since that corrupt bill passage!! Am joining you in the fight to throw out those who supported and participated in this - and to elect REAL conservatives who will present actual good reform!!

    Keep up the good work!!

    TFMH :)

    P.S. Nice to see you at the WCHA finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim,
    You are very optimistic, maybe a litle to optimistic, but I like it. For sure it will be challenged in court and a number of Democrats will be thrown out of office.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete