Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Am I smarter than a four-year-old?

There are plenty of folks who think that question is open to debate, so we're going to try a little test. The Stanley Cup Playoffs start tonight, and here to make predictions for the first round is my four-year-old granddaughter, Anne, also known as "The Smartest Little Girl in the Universe." As you will see in the video, she knows her hockey, loves her Wild and - like most people with a brain - dislikes the Canucks. We're going to go head-to-head on the first round and see who comes up with the most correct picks.

In the East, Anne's going with New York, Boston, Florida and Pittsburgh, while in the West she's picking L.A., St. Louis, Phoenix and Detroit.

We're going to differ a bit, because I'm picking New York, Boston, New Jersey and Pittsburgh in the East, while taking Vancouver, San Jose, Phoenix and Nashville in the West. We'll pick again in the second round, but if I had to pick one team right now to go all the way, I'd put my money on Pittsburgh.

Game on.

2 comments:

  1. I know nothing about hockey, but I know Annie Westphall is adorable! - Ginger

    ReplyDelete