Sunday, April 15, 2012

A couple of changes

I've made a couple of small changes to the blog that you may have noticed. First of all, I've caved in and joined the world of Twitter. There's so much good hockey chat on there as the playoffs progress, and I wanted to be a part of it. So now at the top of the blog you will see my last few tweets, and there's also a spot to click on if you want to follow me on Twitter as @timdroogsma.

Secondly, I've added a couple of buttons to the right that allow you to share posts that you find interesting or that you agree with. The lower one (in blue) allows you to repost one of my blog entries to your own Facebook page, while the top one lets you express approval/agreement with a post and share it on the new Google+ application (which I'm still trying to learn more about). Use as you see fit, and as always, thanks so much for checking out Tim Droogsma's blog. Every reader is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment